6. If the plan sponsor is happy with their providers, they don’t have to determine whether the fees are reasonable or not
5. If their plan is using an insurance company provider, it must be expensive.
4. The more expensive their plan provider, the better they are.
3. The less expensive their plan provider, the better they are.
2. Plan sponsors are not responsible if their plan providers don’t help them with the participant level disclosures.
1. Once plan sponsors get the fee disclosure from their providers, they have to do nothing else.